Introduce yourself

I'll kick off! Jon, from Sydney. 

I've been messing about with Crypto since 2013, (only wishing I invested much more!), and have stepped up the involvement kicking off CryptoFind, co-founding it with my mate Pete.

I'm set on introducing everyday people to Crypto and not just as an investment, for the everyday uses and benefits it can provide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gday. Steve from north west w.a.  I have been trading crypto's for a few months now and I am learning something new everyday. I am learning to do ta on charts and when I get better at it I would like to share it here if that's OK. Do you have a plan for getting more members? If I can help out with that I will. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! My name is Pete (crypt0bank in telegram). I started investing in cryptocurrencies back in 2013 (also built my first mining rig in 2013). But it wasn't until early to mid 2017 that I took it to another level.

Power Ledger and Loopring are my two longest HODL's and my two favs........among many others.

Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!

Hi Guys,

My name is Dimitri I am from Sydney. I am fairly to new to crypto. I knew about bitcoin for a while but never really got involved in it. In December one of my mates started talking to me about all the different types of crypto's available and my eyes just opened. Always been a bit of a geek inside so all the new developing technologies have me super interested and now I am addicted! 

My favourite cryptos would be deep brain chain and power ledger.  Two super unique cryptos which are leading their sectors if not the first of their kind! Love following the development of these day by day and seeing what new thing tomorrow will bring with them.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm Dave.  Been working in superannuation and recently fund management for 10 or so years.  Used to trade/invest in the ASX before moving to crypto in October of this year.

Based in Melbourne and found out about this group from the Telegram group.

Totally addicted to crypto.  Had a few hit and misses, never take my own advice.  My wife does ironically and she's doing better than me.

I like long walks on the beach and POWR and ADA are my long term holds.  

Hey Everyone, Iain from Adelaide, been in crypto for a couple of years. Absolutely love it. My plan is to give my 2 boys a step up in life when they are adults. Just finished building my first Android/apple app CryptoKing -  its a Crypto and currency compare, calculate and convert tool, doesnt use any private data but works a bloody treat when you are trading in AUD and USD. (apple release in a couple of days.)

More than happy to throw you a free code to make it PRO version,  Just reply here.

Not here to spam my app, but any help and support is much appreciated.

I have made quite a few good calls so hopefully i can help you guys too.

Mad NEO, LTC and ZCASH fan.

App link here to it, but if thats not acceptable mods please delete it cheers guys.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptoking.app&hl=en

• Like 1

Hi all Vanessa from Brisbane, new to crypto (December 14) one of the mums at school was talking about it at end of year drinks and have been hooked ever since that conversation.

Had a bit of a frustrating start trying to buy in with Coinspot being down and Coinbase limits etc but on my way now.   I'm holding BTC, NEO, ETH & EOS.

Interested in ICO's on whitelist for WePower, excited about the future of Crypto's and stoked to get in now.  Cheers to a profitable 2018!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...