Beware of Binary Option scam

Season Greetings Everyone
 I like to enlighten everyone on Binary options Scam.  I invested 65% of my retirement payment on Coin Bull and Payperex with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals , I had paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money within 15days from the brokers. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact the expert on '''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dutcom)"  ;

• 5 months later...

Traders who have been scammed before,my advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option trade or broker,i was scammed $200,000USD by online broker but at last i found someone who helped me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam that shocked my capital with an unregulated broker,if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker
manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account.if you're interested in getting all your lost funds back kindly get in contact with David, he was the one who helped me get back my lost funds,contact him via his email: Hackassets via google mail...he will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.